Home / Training & Assessment / Chainsaw / Felling Small Trees up to 380mm CPD Refresher
CPD Refresher – Felling & Processing Small Trees up to 380mm
Who is this refresher course for?
Individuals who are qualified chainsaw operators and under Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) are required to have refresher training every 3-5 years.
2 days Refresher Training with a City & Guilds NPTC CPD Assessment included
max. 4 per course
This is normally completed as a site near Llandrindod Wells or Abbey Cwm Hir.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-vourse visit).
Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting | Felling Small Trees up to 380mm
City & Guilds CPD Module in Felling up to 380mm
City & Guilds NPTC Digital Credential
REFRESHER COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- To understand the regulations & safety requirements related to the use of chainsaws and industry good practice.
- To fell, safely and accurately, trees up to guide bar length in diameter (380mm).
- To remove branches from felled trees, using a chainsaw (sned), to specified standards of safety & quality.
- To use appropriate aid tools & techniques for take down of lodged trees and for directional felling.
- To crosscut timber to specified standards of accuracy using safe efficient techniques.
- To present produce as specified for subsequent extraction or loading
- To be able to work safely.
Refresher Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Felling & Processing Small Trees under 380mm CPD Refresher
For course dates please visit our Events Page