For those who are looking to apply for a Record of Registration (Provisional Licence), whilst you work toward your FMO Qualifications, please follow the FMO Provisional Licence link at the top right of the page, or click here.
We can offer introductory training for novices wishing to gain more experience, you may need access to the appropriate machinery and/or site, however that will be discussed when you enquire.
Please follow the links for more information:
– Health & Safety in Mechanised Harvesting
– Small Scale Machinery Timber Extraction
The following are independent City & Guilds NPTC Assessments, which can be arranged on demand, on your site using your machinery. Please follow the links for more information:
– Base Machine – Tracked, Wheeled Rigid or Wheeled Articulated (under or over 2.5t)
– Base Machine with Forwarder
– Base Machine with Harvester (Felling & Processing)
– Base Machine with Skidder
– Cable Crane (Hi-Lead or Skyline)
– Chokerman (Hi-Lead or Skyline)
– Drainage & Mounding
– Static Loader
– Processing Timber (mobile) – Chipper | Tub Grinder | Brash Baler | Splitters | Stump Grinder