Home / Training & Assessment / Health & Safety / Lantra H&S : Working at Height
Lantra Health & Safety : Working at Height
Who is this for?
With a high risk of accidents and incidents in this sector, it’s essential to have the correct procedures and training in place.
This Lantra course will equip you to keep yourself and your colleagues safe when working at height.
1 days Training
max. 12 per course
This is normally completed at mwmac Ltd, near Builth Wells, Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course, we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
This is a training only course: Lantra Health & Safety Working at Height
Lantra Certificate of Training
- An introduction to working safely when working at height
- Health and safety regulatory frameworks
- Working at height risk management
- Causes and consequences of accidents when working at height
- Safe use of ladders
- Introduction to mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs)
- Introduction to scaffolding
- Heights and electricity
- Working-at-height specific personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Creating an action plan for your workplace.
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Lantra Health & Safety : Working at Height
For course dates please visit our Events Page