Home / Training & Assessment / Business Skills / Lantra Stress Management
Lantra Stress Management
in collaboration with Simply the Best Training Consultancy Ltd
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This Lantra “Customised Provision” Course has been created by Simply the Best Training Consultancy Ltd.
This course gives the trainee an outline of strategies of self help, in order to reduce the pressure they feel, and prevent it leading to stress. It focuses on Time management, as Time is often a great driver of pressure.
1 days Training
max. 12 per course
This course is delivered in collaboration with Simply the Best Training Consultancy Ltd – therefore this course can take place anywhere in Wales.
If you have enough people for a full course, we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
This is a training only course: Lantra Stress Management
Lantra Certificate of Attendance
- List the management standards the HSE use to manage stress in the workplace.
- Define stress as the unwanted outcome of pressure
- Identify their particular type of pressure that can result in stress.
- Be objective about how they handle pressure currently and identify coping strategies.
- Identify ways of dealing with unhelpful thinking
- Explore what time management means to them
- Identify the differences between urgent and important
- Appraise techniques to implement prioritisation
- Implement assertive diary management
- Recognise how stress and anxiety can lead to mental health issues.
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Lantra Stress Management (STB Customised Provision)
For course dates please visit our Events Page