Home / Training & Assessment / Chainsaw / Felling & Processing Large Trees over 760mm
Felling & Processing Large Trees over 760mm
Who is this for?
This advanced course is for experienced chainsaw operators who are required to fell and process trees of a large diameter (over 760mm)
2 days training with an additional 1 day City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
max. 4 per course
This is normally completed at our site locally to Llanidloes, in Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting | Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm | Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm
City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate of Competence in Felling and Processing Large Trees Over 760mm
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- To understand the regulations & safety requirements related to the use of chainsaws and industry good practice.
- To be able to fell large trees using a chainsaw
- To remove branches, including crown breakdown, to specified standards of safety & quality.
- To crosscut timber to specified standards of accuracy using safe efficient techniques.
- To present produce as specified for subsequent extraction or loading
- To be able to work safely.
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Felling & Processing Large Trees over 760mm
For course dates please visit our Events Page