Home / Training & Assessment / Landscape & Amenity / Leafblowers & Vacuums
Leafblowers & Vacuums
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone required to use a leafblower and/or vacuum as part of their work or for personal use. This would include novices and experienced operators who require their skills up-dating.
This course and qualification can also be “added on” to any other Landscape and Amenity course; please ask when booking.
½ days training with an non-independent City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
max. 6 per course
This is normally started at our site locally to Builth Wells, in Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Handheld Leaf Blowers and Vacuums
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- Know how to carry out a basic Risk Assessment
- Know the health & safety legislation that underpins machine operations
- Know the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for operations
- Know the key features of the equipment being used
- Know the controls and instruments relating to the equipment being used
- Know how to check and maintain the equipment being used
- Know how to safely operate the equipment being used
- Be able to set up, use and maintain equipment being used
- Be able to work safely and minimize environmental damage
- Know the operating principles of powered equipment
- Know the current health and safety legislation and environmental good practice
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Leafblowers & Vacuums
For course dates please visit our Events Page