The following courses are delivered as mwmac or Lantra courses, these work towards a City & Guilds NPTC qualification.
Please follow the links for more information:
– Principles of Safe Handling and Application of Pesticides
working toward PA1
– Principles & Application of Pesticides using Vehicle Mounted Sprayers
working toward PA1 & PA2
– Application of Pesticides using Vehicle Mounted Sprayers
PA1 already held – working toward PA2
– Principles & Application of Pesticides using Handheld Applicators – A & AW
working toward PA1 & PA6
– Application of Pesticides using Handheld Applicators
PA1 already held – working toward PA6
Although the City & Guilds NPTC Qualifications do not have an expiry date (they are lifetime qualifications), it is recommended you refresh your skills every 3-5 years.
We offer Refresher spaces on all the courses listed on the left; successful trainees will be provided with a mwmac Ltd Refresher Certificate upon completion, which includes valuable feedback for use during consolidation.
For those who require an “accredited” Certificate, we can deliver Lantra Refresher’s for an additional fee.
Please contact us for more information on Pesticides Refreshers.