Home / Training & Assessment / Vehicles & Plant Machinery / Plant Machinery Dumper Trucks
Plant Machinery – Dumper Trucks
Who is this for?
This course is for you if you are operating a Dumper Truck as part of your work, on any land other than a construction site.
Please note, this qualification is not suitable for any site that requires a CPCS card.
1 days Training with an additional 1 day City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
max. 3 per course
This is normally completed on your site with your machinery.
City & Guilds Certificate of Competence in the Safe Operation of Dumper Trucks
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- Identify and comply with manufacturer’s instructions for the safe operation of dumper trucks in accordance with the operators’ manual, and other information sources, and applicable legislation.
- To understand HSE requirements including PUWER and LOLER.
- Can carry out and complete a Risk Assessment for tasks
- Identify the basic construction and components of the dumper truck and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
- Carry out pre start checks, and daily maintenance checks.
- Travel over different types of terrain.
- Manoeuvre in a confined space using both forward and reverse.
- Load, unload and tip load
- Place the machine in out of service condition.
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Plant Machinery – Dumper Trucks
For course dates please visit our Events Page