Home / Training & Assessment / Chainsaw / Powered Pole Pruner Maintenance & Ops
Powered Pole Pruner Maintenance & Operation
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone required to use a powered pole pruner as part of their work or for personal use. This would include novices and experienced operators who require their skills up-dating.
This course can also include the Leafblower & Vacuum qualification as an “add on” for a small additional fee; please ask when booking.
1 days Training with an additional 1 day City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
max. 4 per course
This is normally completed at our site locally to Builth Wells.
If you have enough people for a full course, we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit)
None, however completing your chainsaw qualification previously will be an advantage.
City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Powered Pole Pruner Maintenance and Operation
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- Identify, inspect and comment on key parts of the powered pole pruners
- Prepare the powered pole pruner for work safely without risk to themselves, other people or the environment
- Carry out daily and routine maintenance on the powered pole pruner
- Operate the powered pole pruner safely and effectively and comfortably in accordance with the practical risk assessment
- Operate the powered pole pruner safely without risk to themselves, other people and the environment
- State the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of operating a powered pole pruner
- Identify the risk assessment and emergency procedures on a work site
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Powered Pole Pruner Maintenance & Operation
For course dates please visit our Events Page