FMO Record of Registration (RoR)
How do you apply for an Forest Machine Operators (FMO) Record of Registration (historially known as a “Provisional Licence”)?
- Fill out the form to the right and add it to your basket.
- Follow the links and Pay for the RoR.
What do you receive?
Once payment has been made for the RoR, within 24 hours, you will receive an email which contains:
- Your mwmac Ltd Record of Registration
- mwmac Ltd RoR Guidance Note
- A link to the mwmac Ltd FMO Operator Handbook
- FISA Safety Bulletin – Supervision Guidelines for FMO Record of Registration for Forest Machine Operations
- Qualification Guidance applicable to the operation(s) on the RoR
- Clear indication of the Expiry Date
When you are ready to assess what do you do?
You need to get in touch with mwmac Ltd, in good advance of the 6 month expiry, to arrange your Assessment.
More information can be obtained by contacting the office on 01597 258615 or emailing email@example.com