FMO Record of Registration (RoR)

How do you apply for an Forest Machine Operators (FMO) Record of Registration (historially known as a “Provisional Licence”)?

  • Fill out the form to the right and add it to your basket.
  • Follow the links and Pay for the RoR.

What do you receive?

Once payment has been made for the RoR, within 24 hours, you will receive an email which contains:

When you are ready to assess what do you do?

You need to get in touch with mwmac Ltd, in good advance of the 6 month expiry, to arrange your Assessment.

Further information…

More information can be obtained by contacting the office on 01597 258615 or emailing