Home / Training & Assessment / Vehicles & Plant Machinery / Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck
Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck
Who is this for?
This course is for those who are using rough terrain telehandlers at work. This course will equip the attendee with the knowledge and confidence to operate the machine safely, protecting both you and those around you.
2 days Training with a non-independent City & Guilds NPTC Assessment included
max. 3 per course
This is normally completed on your site using your machinery (subject to a pre-course visit).
City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Forklift Truck Operations
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- Identify the basic construction and components, and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
- Identify and comply with manufacturers’ instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook, other information sources such as load charts and applicable regulations.
- Carry out all pre-use and running checks.
- Configure the telescopic material handler for site and road travel.
- Travel over differing types of terrain with and without a load.
- Manoeuvre in confined areas using forward and reverse direction, both with and without a load.
- Set the telescopic material handler in order to lift various loads.
- Lift and place various loads within the full working range of the telescopic material handler.
- Ensure load integrity and security.
- Place and retrieve loads accurately at various places.
- Place and retrieve loads from a vehicle bed or trailer.
- Keep within safe working parameters.
- Place the machine in an out-of-service condition.
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck
For course dates please visit our Events Page