The following courses are delivered as mwmac or Lantra courses, some also include an integrated City & Guilds NPTC qualification.
Please follow the links for more information:
– Access Track Maintenance
– Drainage of Woodland Sites
– Introduction to Woodland Management
– Health and Safety in Mechanised Forestry
– Tree Planting, Protection & Weeding
– Woodland Management – Renovation of Under-Utilised Woodland
Although the City & Guilds NPTC Qualifications do not have an expiry date (they are lifetime qualifications), it is recommended you refresh your skills every 3-5 years.
We offer Refresher spaces on all the courses listed on the left; successful trainees will be provided with a mwmac Ltd Refresher Certificate upon completion, which includes valuable feedback for use during consolidation.
For those who require an “accredited” Certificate, we can deliver Lantra Refresher’s for an additional fee.
Please follow the links on the left for more information on the courses.