Home / Training & Assessment / Chainsaw / Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting CPD Refresher
CPD Refresher – Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting
Who is this refresher course for?
Individuals who are qualified chainsaw operators and under Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) are required to have refresher training every 3-5 years.
1 days Refresher Training with a City & Guilds NPTC CPD Assessment included
max. 4 per course
This is normally completed at our site locally to Builth Wells.
If you have enough people for a full course, we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting
City & Guilds CPD Module in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting
City & Guilds NPTC Digital Credential
REFRESHER COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- To understand the regulations & safety requirements related to the use of chainsaws and industry good practice.
- To understand how to and to be able to prepare and maintain the chainsaw and cutting system for use.
- To be able to carry out operational chainsaw checks
- To crosscut timber to specified standards of accuracy using safe efficient techniques.
- To present produce as specified for subsequent extraction or loading
- To remove branches from felled trees, using a chainsaw (sned), to specified standards of safety & quality.
- To be able to work safely.
Refresher Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting CPD Refresher
For course dates please visit our Events Page