Home / Training & Assessment / Vehicles & Plant Machinery / Sit In or Side by Side All Terrain Vehicles
“Sit In” or “Side by Side” All Terrain Vehicles
Who is this for?
Anyone required to use sit-in or side-by-side ATV’s as part of their work or for personal use. This would include novices and experienced operators who require their skills up-dating.
1 days Training, for experienced operators, with an non-independent City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
2 days training, for novice operators, with an non-independent City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
max. 6 per course
This is normally started at our site locally to Builth Wells, in Powys, and the practical delivered at a site locally to Llandrindod Wells, Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of All-terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- To provide an understanding of the hazards associated with operating a “sit in” or “side by side” ATV on various terrain and the measures which must be put in place to reduce the risks.
- To provide a knowledge of the personal protective equipment which must be worn when operating a “sit in” or “side by side” ATV.
- To identify “sit in” or “side by side” ATV controls and their functions.
- To demonstrate an ability to carry out the necessary daily maintenance checks required on a “sit in” or “side by side” ATV .
- To provide an understanding of “sit in” or “side by side” ATV loading requirements and load limits.
- To demonstrate an ability to safely and effectively operate a “sit in” or “side by side” ATV on various terrain both as a standalone unit and also with various items of equipment attached.
- To appreciate the need to carry out a post-use check
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Sit In or Side by Side All Terrain Vehicles
For course dates please visit our Events Page