Home / Training & Assessment / Pest Control / Lantra Rabbit and Mole Control Trapping Techniques
Lantra Rabbit and Mole Control – Trapping Techniques
Who is this for?
Without proper control, rabbits and moles can cause major damage to crops and turf. This Lantra course covers the key skills required to trap and control these animals without the use of chemicals.
You’ll gain the knowledge needed to plan and carry out rabbit and mole control; it’s ideal for both beginners and those who want to hone their trapping techniques.
1 days Training
max. 6 per course
This is normally completed at mwmac Ltd, near Builth Wells, Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course, we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
This is a training only course: Lantra Rabbit and Mole Control Trapping Techniques
Lantra Certificate of Training
- Identify rabbits and moles and the typical symptoms of the damage caused
- Identify the degree and source of the infestation for rabbits and moles
- State the legislative obligations and responsibilities relevant to the control of rabbits and moles
- Describe the lifestyles, habit and habitats of rabbits and moles
- Plan, implement and monitor an effective control programme for rabbits and moles
- Select and carry out the most appropriate methods of rabbit control, in line with current legal guidelines and recognised good practice
- Ensure that all control operations safeguard humans, creatures, plants and the environment.
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Lantra Rabbit and Mole Control Trapping Techniques
For course dates please visit our Events Page