Home / Training & Assessment / Landscape & Amenity / Remote Control Mowers
Remote Control Mowers
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone required to use remote control mowers as part of their work or for personal use. This would include novices and experienced operators who require their skills up-dating.
1 days Training, for experienced operators, with an non-independent City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
2 days training, for novice operators, with an non-independent City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
max. 4 per course
This is normally started at our site locally to Builth Wells, in Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Remote-Control Machinery
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- Identify the risks associated with the use of different types of mowers.
- Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Identify the controls and components
- Carry out daily checks as indicated in the operator’s manual
- Carry out pre-start checks
- Identify and report any faults
- Adjust the cutting mechanism to achieve the required standard
- Operate the machine in a safe and competent manner
- Perform after-use maintenance
- Load and transport the machine
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Remote Controlled Mowers
For course dates please visit our Events Page