Home / Training & Assessment / Landscape & Amenity / Pedestrian Controlled Mowers
Pedestrian Controlled Mowers
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone required to use a pedestrian controlled mowers as part of their work or for personal use. This would include novices and experienced operators who require their skills up-dating.
This course can also include the Leafblower & Vacuum qualification as an “add on” for a small additional fee; please ask when booking.
1 days Training, for experienced operators, with an integrated City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
2 days training, for novice operators, with an integrated City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
max. 4 per course
This is normally started at our site locally to Builth Wells, in Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Mowers
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- Know how to carry out a basic Risk Assessment
- Know the health & safety legislation that underpins machine operations
- Know the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for mower operations
- Know the key features of the equipment being used
- Know the controls and instruments relating to the equipment being used
- Know how to check and maintain the equipment being used
- Know how to adjust the cutting units
- Know how to safely operate a mower
- Be able to set up, use and maintain powered equipment
- Be able to work safely and minimize environmental damage
- Know how to use and maintain powered equipment
- Know the operating principles of powered equipment
- Know the current health and safety legislation and environmental good practice
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Pedestrian Controlled Mowers
For course dates please visit our Events Page