The following courses are delivered as mwmac courses, which all work towards a City & Guilds NPTC qualification. Please follow the links for more information.
– Chainsaw Maintenance, Crosscutting & Felling Small Trees up to 380mm (combined course)
– Chainsaw Maintenance & Operations – Occasional User (Home Operator Only)
– Individual Windblown Trees & Emergency Tree Work Planning (combined course)
The following courses are accredited by Lantra Awards or City & Guilds NPTC and are designed for already qualified operators who are required under the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) to undertake Refresher Training every 3-5 years.
– Lantra Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting Refresher + F
– Lantra Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting and Felling Small Trees Refresher + F
– Lantra Felling Small Trees up to 380mm Refresher + F
– Lantra Felling Medium Trees over 380mm Refresher + F
– Lantra Windblown Trees Refresher + F