Home / Training & Assessment / Vehicles & Plant Machinery / Sit Astride All Terrain Vehicles
Sit Astride All Terrain Vehicles
Who is this for?
Anyone required to use a sit-astride ATV as part of their work or for personal use. This would include novices and experienced operators who require their skills up-dating.
1 days Training, for experienced operators, with an non-independent City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
2 days training, for novice operators, with an non-independent City & Guilds NPTC assessment included.
max. 6 per course
This is normally started at our site locally to Builth Wells, in Powys, and the practical delivered at a site locally to Llandrindod Wells, Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of All-terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
mwmac Training Certificate & City & Guilds NPTC Qualification Certificate
- To provide an understanding of the hazards associated with operating a quad bike on various terrain and the measures which must be put in place to reduce the risks.
- To provide a knowledge of the personal protective equipment which must be worn when operating a quad bike.
- To identify quad bike controls and their functions.
- To demonstrate an ability to carry out the necessary daily maintenance checks required on a quad bike.
- To provide an understanding of quad bike loading requirements and load limits.
- To demonstrate an ability to safely and effectively operate a quad bike on various terrain both as a standalone unit and also with various items of equipment attached.
- To appreciate the need to carry out a post-use check
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Sit Astride All Terrain Vehicles
For course dates please visit our Events Page