Home / Training & Assessment / Business Skills / Lantra Recruiting and Finding the Right People
Lantra Recruiting and Finding the Right People
in collaboration with Simply the Best Training Consultancy Ltd
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Finding and recruiting the right people is one of the most critical tasks for any business or organisation. This Lantra course will give you an introduction to the recruitment and selection process and the issues associated with it. This course suitable for you if you have responsibility for recruiting and are relatively new to the process.
1 days Training
max. 12 per course
This course is delivered in collaboration with Simply the Best Training Consultancy Ltd – therefore this course can take place anywhere in Wales.
If you have enough people for a full course, we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
This is a training only course: Lantra Recruiting and Finding the Right People
Lantra Certificate of Attendance
- Gain an understanding of the impact of employment law in recruitment and selection
- Understand the importance of writing out the details of the job to support the recruitment process
- Develop an understanding of how job descriptions play a vital role in recruitment and selection
- Demonstrate how person specifications help clarify the requirements of a post
- Have the tools and confidence to be able to develop a job specification, job description, and person specification
- Identify ways of attracting the right applicants
- Be introduced to ways of assessing and interviewing the suitability of applicants.
Course Information Sheet:
Course Information Sheet – Lantra Recruiting and Finding the Right People
For course dates please visit our Events Page